Returns is a scheme provided by Swiss Military directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the Swiss Military to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the returns/replacement policy provided on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective item’s applicable return/replacement policy on the product page for any exceptions to this returns policy and the table below:
The return policy is divided into three parts; Do read all sections carefully to understand the conditions and cases under which returns will be accepted.
Part 1 – Category, Return Window and Actions possible
|Category||Returns Window, Actions Possible and Conditions (if any)|
| 1, BAGS|
4, LAPTOP STROLLEYS
5, TRAVEL ACCESSORIES
6, LEATHER GOODS
9, MISC. ACCESSORIES
10, GIFT SETS & COMBOS
11, APPARELS (GLOVES & MASK NON-RETURNABLE)
Refund, replacement or exchange
Part 2 – Returns Pick-Up and Processing
In case of returns where you would like item(s) to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
|Correct Product||Name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.|
|Complete Product||All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, usb etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.|
|Unused Product||The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/return tags/warranty seals (wherever applicable).|
|Undamaged Product||The product (including charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.|
|Undamaged Packaging||Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.|
The field executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the Swiss Military.
Part 3 – General Rules for a successful Return
- In certain cases where the Swiss Military is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
- During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable.
Wrong Delivery – (Customer received delivery message, product not delivered):
‘In case the product was not delivered and you received a delivery confirmation email/SMS, report the issue within 7 days from the date of delivery confirmation for the Swiss Military to investigate.’
How to Return product:
- Please log on to https://smindia.secure.force.com/support and obtain a return reference number for our team to follow up your posted query.
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- Ensure order number is correctly written on the return label/ etc.
- Package the item in its original packaging, we request you to place the box in further protective packaging to ensure there is no damage in shipping the goods.
- Kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. incase if shipment is damage or any item is missing, Swiss Military will not be responsible for such damage.
What is Swiss Military’s Returns Policy?
At Swiss Military we have a 7-day Returns Policy that gives you the choice to return items purchased from us (7 days after the delivery of the product).
Important: Please ensure to carry along the original invoice, warranty details and the products tags should be intact.
- All the returned items are run past our quality checklist, and the refund/replacement is processed only once it passes this stage.
- The returned items must be undamaged and handed over as delivered with the tags intact.
- The returned items with damages caused due to negligence, improper usage or application is not covered under this returns policy.
- A returns form with a legible returns ID must accompany the returned item(s).
- Convenience, COD and delivery charges are not refundable, and the refunds of cash on delivery are through NEFT transactions.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes, you can. Each item you return will have a unique ID. While you can ship all the returned items in one shipment, the returns receipt form for each item must be included in it along with the returns ID for each product.
Why was my returns request declined?
If a returns product does not meet the criteria mentioned in our Returns Policy, then we’re forced to decline the request to return the product.
Can I exchange my order for a different size?
Yes. You can reach out to the customer service team at 0124-4139250 or mail us at [email protected]
How do I return multiple products from a single order?
Our simple 5-step process will help.
- Log into www.swissmilitaryindia.com and click on My Account.
- Initiate a return for each product that you want to send back.
- Pack all the items together in a single package.
- Slap the returns declaration document with return ID(s) for each product on to the package.
- You’re good to go.
Can I return my order through Self-Shipment?
Yes, you can. In case your return mode is “Self-Ship”, please ensure that the product is shipped and delivered within 15 days from the date the return is initiated, exceeding which the return would be cancelled. Please ensure that the returns receipt form for the item must be included along with the returns ID. Additionally, a mail having the attached snapshot of your courier slip at [email protected] would be preferred.